We need training to avoid nuclear war


tKL81ko

When the signal of a nuclear war, 5 minutes, 90% of the Russian people will go to hell reached for them lies; There may be a year or more to the poorest, such as food, oxygen, medicine, electricity, hospitals have facilities; These were the ‘Soviet’ period; Putin is now possible to reform them; The rest will go into the nearby Russian inaphrastakacare.

0% to 30% of China seems to have facilities; There is provision for whom they know something others do not know; However, the remaining 70% will go into the general inaphrastrakacare people; However, they did not stand: radiation, lack of oxygen, food, medicine and most die in the absence of light; Among them will be the sick, the Chinese military will kill them, the Chinese people do not like to spend time behind sick.

The American military, politicians, and some have facilities for milionaradera; There are no facilities for others; Some ordinary people are trying to make their facilities. In addition, if the government is doing something for the common people, the government said today; And any activities of this kind has not been seen. New York will try to break into people in their basements and subway train line; But will not have time to enter; Because this was no training, there is no environment for thakara there is no move bathrooms.

There is nothing for the people of the United States between the three countries comparatively.

For the President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh do not have a command post for the army chief could thakate; However, there is nothing like live, maybe; If you think you can see that! Currently, there are conditions in Bangladesh, nuclear war started, as far as possible the probability of extinction of 90% of the government and the military; The conditions of people will do?

In general, think, Bangladesh is one of the enemy; Why would the bomb relevant? Shortly before the outbreak of war, however, the owners of the atomic bomb would be no ekapakse; Accordingly, on behalf of India and Pakistan will be no more; As a result, the Pakistan-India nuclear war will be covered; Naturally, the front will become part of Bangladesh.

For example, if you live in the nation, will realize a nuclear bomb; The need for the training; If people understand the bomb and radiation, primarily for the time to think of his family and the people around you will be able to find the way, will be able to take action; Need for mental and physical training, tekanolojikyala, resources, treatment and sarabhaibela need training. Every citizen needs at least two weeks of training.

Advertisements